Friday, September 17, 2010
I saw my oncologist on Tuesday and told her I was still concerned about the fluid in my abdomen. She still thinks that there is a very good chance that it is my liver. She increased my diuretics and took blood to check my tumor markers. We will wait and see what the markers say and go from there. I have a peace about everything and have given it over to the Lord. I don't know why we love to wrestle with God instead of just giving it to Him from the beginning. It's so much easier when He carries the burden for you. You think I would have learned that by now. I will let you know something as soon as I get the results of my tumor markers. Until then, continue to pray for my miracle!