Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chemo went much better yesterday for a change! No vomiting, just very tired. I think I slept most of the day. But I was so happy not to be sick. I woke up feeling pretty good today, which is our last day here. I fly out tomorrow night and Ian, Shane and the kids leave sometime tomorrow to drive home. We have a lot of packing up to do, so I'm glad I'm not sick.
My recall healing went really well on Tuesday. She said we accomplished a lot and I felt the same way. The last two days, the fluid in my abdomen seems to have gotten way worse. I feel like I am back to where I was when I had it drained two and a half weeks ago. Now, this morning, it feels like it has gone down a little. We have been weighing me at the doctors office, but it is difficult to tell because I have been consistently loosing weight. I have no appetite at all and nothing sounds good to me. So, I am probably loosing weight from not eating, but hard to tell if I'm gaining from the fluid.
I go to Dr. Kotsanis today to have laser treatment on my lymph system for the last time and I have started taking some homeopathic supplements to help with the drainage as well. Hopefully this will all help the fluid decrease.
Please pray for my flight home tomorrow as well as Ian and the kids on the road. Pray that it is on time and a smooth flight. I am nervous about getting sick. I will be flying by myself, so please pray! I'm thinking positive and trusting the Lord! Can't wait to be home tomorrow night and see all of you soon!

2 comments:

  1. So thankful to hear that you had a better day yesterday.Praying for your flight home and for Ian, Maddie and Parker as they travel.
    Love you, Lisa

    ReplyDelete