Friday's Herceptin infusion went well. I actually vomited before the infusion. I think from the pain medicine. Robyn had just gotten here to get the kids and they were all in my room when I started. So, out the door they went and Robyn stayed with me until I was done. I felt bad for the kids. I don't like them to see me like that. They went off to Calypso Bay with Robyn and Mom took me to get my infusion. I still have not made a decision regarding the chemo that Mckeen wants me to have. So, I told her I needed another week to make a decision. While we were still at the office, Mom could just tell that I was in turmoil as to what decision to make. She asked me how I felt about having people come over and pray tonight and I agreed. I told her who I wanted and Dad made the phone calls. Not one of them said no and rearranged Friday night plans to be at my house at 6pm. It was awesome! I felt so blessed after the prayer meeting and felt the presence of the Lord.
Earlier in the day, Mom called the Dr. in Miami and made an appointment for me to get his opinion. He is an MD and also practices alternative medicine. He was actually willing to see me on Saturday. So, Mom and Ian took me down yesterday. He was very nice, but could not seem to answer our questions and all three of us did not feel good about it. I was glad that we were all feeling the same way. We were glad we went though, because we feel that the Lord has closed that door. He continues to close certain doors and it feels like He is directing us in the path He wants us to take. Time is of essence right now and I need to make a decision this week. My tumor markers came back and they were 9,000. They should be below 50. That painted a clear picture of what is going on inside my abdomen.
I am now confident that I will make the right decision no matter what, because ultimately the Lord is my healer.