Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Yesterday I woke up with a low grade fever and just felt yucky. I don't know if it's the chemo, or if I am run down from going out on Wednesday. I am still running a fever today and Parker is also running a fever, so I don't know if we picked up something. I was bummed because I had such a good day on Wednesday and then have felt like I had the flu since. On a positive note, I have been going long periods of time without my oxygen and have been able to keep my oxygen level high enough. If I try to do too much, it drops. But, at least I've made some progress. I'm happy with that. I will be happy to get rid of the oxygen all together. Please pray that the fever goes away and I continue to gain strength.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely praying for you and Parker. =)
    --Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about the oxygen! Praying for a quick recovery for whatever you and Parker have picked up (hopefully a quicky virus!) Will continue to pray and believe in your miracle of health! Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a little bug going around. HOpe you are both feeling better! I am thrilled to hear about the oxygen! I know that will help you feel triumphant once you can get away from having that. Please let me know if I can help you in any way...rides to chemo, food, cleaning, etc. Work is not so busy right now so I can run up there if you need me. Read Hebrews 12:1-3. It was a good reminder this AM. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete