Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Monday, May 3, 2010

I leave for Texas in about an hour or so and thought I should give an update. I am going with Mom this week and Ian will be home with the kids. I just got home on Friday and am going again. As much as I don't want to get on a plane again, it will be worth it. I will be with my family Thursday for Jamie's birthday instead of sitting in a hotel room in Texas. I would much rather be with my family. And, I now get not 8, but 14 days off. I was scheduled for next Thursday, but my doctor will be here in Hollywood teaching on the treatment he is giving me. So, I get the week off! I am looking forward to two weeks at home.
I have felt kind of yucky today, so please pray for strength. I just finished reading Psalms 91, and I am going to rest under His wings and I know He will provide for me.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh....what a week! But I know it will be nice when it's all over and you get to rest. Love the new pic and song...one of my favs!! The prayers are still going strong...just try not to overwhelm you with calls. But know that I think of you so many times each day. You look beautiful and I can't wait to hear the latest updates on your progress. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're praying for you everyday Kelly. Even little Emma Sue. She says "Pray Jesus" every night. Hugs and kisses from Tallahassee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for strength that only our Father can bring. Beautiful strength in our times of weakness, amazing. So glad you get some time off to be with the family. Love you.

    ReplyDelete