Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Monday, August 9, 2010

Running a fever today and still can't eat because of the sores in my mouth. I am scheduled for chemo tomorrow and I am very anxious about getting it. I just don't feel like I am strong enough to take another hit yet. Please pray for strength and healing to get me through this week. This is my last week home with my kids before school starts and was hoping I would feel better. Praying that the days will get better as the week goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly...I cannot imagine dealing with those awful sores! I am PRAYING that the medicine will start to help NOW!! I know how hard it is for Maddie to adjust to a new teacher. I'm really REALLY praying for her to make an easy transition this year and for you to have the strength to be able to encourage her. Did Ian make it home ok? Hope he got some rest & had fun!! Love you so much...please call if I can help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your last 3 posts. We were without the computer for the last week. Glad for the good turns in the journey and continuing to pray for the speed bumps to get over. (Nascar is on the tv!) :) Kelly, you are a beautiful creation, perfect in the eyes of our Savior and perfect in the eyes of those who love you. I am remembering you in prayer. Love you.

    ReplyDelete