Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Monday, October 18, 2010

We went camping and had the time of our lives! We went to Fort Desoto on the west coast and it was beautiful. The weather was gorgeous! The kids had such a great time together and met a ton of kids in the campground. And Lisa, Jeff, Ian and I always enjoy being together. I am exhausted today, but it was well worth it. Especially when Maddie came in my room last night started crying and said, "Mom, I didn't want it to end". That made it all worth the effort to go! I have memories to last a lifetime from this weekend.
Now, back home to reality. And tomorrow is chemo day. I am going to think positive and say that I am going to do well and not be sick. So, please pray along with me that I will tolerate tomorrow and the days to come.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that your trip went well and you and the fam were able to enjoy it so much!! We certainly missed you yesterday but I truly believe you were right where God wanted you to be. Wish you didn't have to face chemo tomorrow!

    In my Beth Moore BS we are studying David right now. He is such a great role model in truly listening to God's word and having faith in His direction. Listen for His still small voice when you are facing your "giant". I know that is hard sometimes to discern with all the advice from doctors and others.

    I am praying especially for Ian today. Watching him pack your camper made me realize what a true hero he is. God has blessed you with such a wonderful mate!! Love you, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your tolerance to the chemo and praising God for your good time camping and good spirits! What a gift that good memories are! So glad that you are continuing to make great ones with those babies. Continuing to lift you up in prayer and plea for complete healing! Love you.

    ReplyDelete