Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Friday, March 19, 2010

Home from treatment this morning. It went much smoother today. I woke up very anxious and did not want to go. Ian prayed over me and I got up and began to get dressed, but, I still felt so much oppression. I met with a psychologist yesterday and that went well. We worked on my anger. I have just recently began to be very angry that this cancer is back. I think it's been such a whirlwind and I haven't had the time to stop and think about anything. But, the last few days have given me time to think. We worked through some of those emotions yesterday, which was good. I told Ian that I just seem to be in a funk. I'm so run down that it feels like I don't have the energy to fight and my battle has just began. So, all of these feelings brought on anxiety this morning. My Dad called me on the way to chemo and prayed with me on the phone and reminded me that fear is not of the Lord. Once I got there, I felt better and things went really smooth. It took about 22 min. for my sugar to drop. And we caught it at 40 instead of 29, before we started the chemo. I did not sweat as bad this time and then freeze. I am sleepy, but the doctor says that is from the insulin drop. And just everything is taking a toll on my body. I am not nauseous though, which is a big plus! The cramps started in the office, so they gave me some more electrolytes and also gave me a prescription to help with the cramping. So, what started out to be a gloomy day, has so far been wonderful. I am going to just rest today and take it easy.

1 comment:

  1. So glad for your better day...love you, and praying without ceasing!!!

    ReplyDelete