Psalm 118:17

I will not die, but live, and will proclaim what the Lord has done.



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was a little under the weather. I felt great in the morning and went to run a few errands before going to the doctors office and then crashed. I was suppossed to get laser treatment to my lymph nodes, but I was too weak and sick to get treatment yesterday. They decided to just give me fluids and electrolytes which perked me up. I am mainly tired. I just feel like I could sleep and sleep. I did sleep better last night, no leg cramps. Just pray for rest today.

2 comments:

  1. I've been praying that today will be a good day!! Please Lord....NO pain!! I can't believe your first week is almost over, one more to go and you will be home! We can't wait to see you, I just want to hug you! I'll be praying for your treatment tomorrow and that you have a good night sleep!!
    Praying He gives you lots of strength as WE fight this battle!
    love you so much, Rob xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Robyn! Praying for lots of rest and a good day today. Guess you are getting your treatment right now. Praying that it goes well. I know you miss your kids but J&S are taking GREAT care of them and this will give you a better chance to really rest. Love you soooo much!!

    ReplyDelete